Thursday, January 24, 2008

Send a (Strong) Message


Now, that's what I'd do when I throw in that little piece of very valuable paper into that very valuable little box!

And the message is that I want a better Malaysia!

People, I don't know how to make this any simpler -- the Prime Minister needs to be humbled. His son-in-law needs to be humbled. The current administration needs to be humbled.
You think I'm talking rubbish. I am not. I talk to many people. Real people. Malaysians. Unhappy Malaysians.
The stories they tell are not fables. They are real.
The PM doesn't run the county, does he?
And the son-in-law has made nepotism such a vile word that you wish it does not exist.
Besides, I'd be embarrassed to have a Prime Minister like that. I don't have to go into details, do I?
You all know.
People, make up your mind! Do you want progress or are you fine with third-world running of the country!
Ok...the ruling Barisan Nasional cannot lose, that's for sure. Kepala Batas will remain the PM's fort(ress).
But, send a message, will you -- that you will not be bullied into accepting this kind of shit from them. Don't help the son-in-law build a dynasty. You'll regret it, people.
Listen. Your vote counts!

Happy Voting!

10 comments:

zewt said...

my sentiments exactly...

Pak Zawi said...

Eva,
I got the message. No problem in Kelantan ecause I feel comfortable with the current state government. The problem is with the other states as they will be hard pressed to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea. Except for Terengganu and Kedah, they don't seem to have a choice with PKR becoming far from irrelevant.
Though PAS is a religion based paerty ad mainly has the Malays as its members, the DAP is similarly a race based party as far as the membership composition is concerned.
I thought a coalition of sort could be arranged among the opposition but nothing came to.

shar101 said...

Hiya Peaches,

Yer seem to be getting into the spirit/scheme of things happening here from way yonder.

ABB will definitely 'butt'ress his 'fort'ress with lotsa grease. Can't have the head honcho alamo-ed at home. Though that thought alone would give any opposing candidate an extremely wet orgasm.

Just wondering if wearing a yellow 10-Eleven t-shirt on polling day will be considered par for the course or a one way ticket for a two year paid holiday at Malaysia's most exclusive non-resort.

Meanwhile, watch out for Paper Free Tuesday and the People's Charter.

I'll be back. Keep the Harley ready for a quickie.. err.. fast ejacu.. never mind.

eva's haven said...

zewt,

cool!

eva's haven said...

zawi,
good for you, sir.

hmmm..wonder what (not who) you'd be voting for the parliamentary seat..

hope, all's well, then.

eva's haven said...

well, well, well..

if aint my honeybunch.

i read about paper-free tuesday in rocky's and haris'. Cool!
it should be all-day all-week kinda thing.

i've been talking to people and i cannot believe that the NST has been allowed to degenerate. Why are the staff allowing that. They should take the nimcompoops to court!

anyway....the harley's all waitin' for that quickie..whoops...ejac..whoops..

ooh.. you know what i mean...

Makcik Runner said...

loud and clear!

Pak Zawi said...

Eva,
The current arrangement is Datok Ibrahim Ali will stand for Parliament on PAS ticket and his supporters will back the PAS candidate for the state seats. If that goes along then BN will have a very tough fight ahead. This is a GE and BN wont be able to pull another Pengakalan Pasir thing again even in Pengkalan Pasir itself. You got what I mean? I will ofcourse register dissent. Told all my families about it hoping to get support hahahaha. I have nothing to gain really. Look at my blog about Kota Bharu and you will see we are not worse off even under a different state government.

straycat's strut said...

Hi Eva... my first comment here.

I casted my first vote 4 years ago and have been living in regret ever since. Funny and cruel. We have 27 million citizens and ends up with THAT THING as a pm.

Its either I was tricked or just plain stupid. You tell me.

I want to go to that polling station again with revenge in mind.

eva's haven said...

KC: Cool, KC!

Zawi: I know exactly what you mean, Sir!

Straycat: A lot of people seem to have revenge on their minds! But, hey...who can blame them? Vote, wisely, this time...