Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I Want a Happy-er New Year!

Okay. 2007 was great, for me, personally. I'm gonna make sure 2008 will be better!
For the world, 2007 was dotted with natural and man-made disasters and catastrophes.
And wham! Benazir Bhutto made the finale. Tragic. I'm no fan of hers. But, I shed tears. I can tell you that she is one brave woman. Or careless.

I am a mere mortal. And I am not religious. But, I'd pray anyway. For peace on earth!

Have a happy new year! A lot of "ong", eh, in the number 2008?

4 comments:

shar101 said...

Aarrgghh! I give up.

Which one is you, Peaches?

And where's the bite-mark.
------------------------------------------------------
Ahh... thonged butts, garters and babes facing the other way can make a guy stare at his monitor for 15 minutes without batting an eyelid until he finally decides to press 'save'.

eva's haven said...

oh honeybunch,

try the middle one. hmmm...something like that.
glad you like it....
you're welcomed to stay.

cheers!

Pak Zawi said...

Eva,
I am spoilt for choice. Just let me have all of them or just anyone.

eva's haven said...

zawi,
aaah...you are a guy after my own heart!