Friday, September 7, 2007

What Price Red Hot Passion


I thought the South Americans were more understanding of lust and passion, even among married people. Adulterers.
Of course, they are also understanding of the equally passsionate revenge exacted by the bruised party on his or her philandering spouse.
But that's very Latin.

Times they are a-changing. Adulterers' days are numbered. Hahaha, My blog-sister, the Witch, loves this kind of stories, I am sure.
Sorry, Witch, but your Antonio is one philandering lover. You just can't see it. Sorry, I am digressing here.

According to Reuters, in Bogota, married Colombians who are screwing around will be punished.
They will either be fined or be made to do community work. Woohoo!!

But moi? I think they ought to be whipped!
I am all for lurrve and passion and great sex. If you happen to be married, well, I aint gonna lay the moral line on ya.
You know what you're doing. It is wrong but it's your life.

As a matter of principle (heck I do have one, eh?) I don't do married men. Just don't. But I won't judge you if you are an adulterer and happen to be my friend.

Just that if you get caught, you oughta be whipped!
That will teach you for shagging someone's spouse! And for getting caught!

The good Colombian senator Edgar Espindola said he made the proposal "in an effort to protect family values and shield children from broken homes".

"I believe a lot of my companions are going to support this initiative," Espindola said on Tuesday. "This project should motivate Colombians to reflect on the importance of
of the marriage, the home and the importance of family."

Well, I'll drink to that!
Such noble intentions. Such a noble effort.

Now, if I were a local authority in Colombia, I'd start listing the work needed to be done. I bet there'd be more than enough convicted adulterers to do the job.

Read here for the story.

8 comments:

shar101 said...

Peaches,

If Eve was frigid and Adam had E.D.,
we'd be screwed big-time, won't we.

And whipping can be a turn-on for some..uhhm.. 'whippers'. That would be frightfully messy, wouldn't it? All tied up and nowhere to go for the 'whippee'.

Ouch! I'm outta here before Tony turns up.

eva's haven said...

Shar honeybunch,

Oh, hons...that never was between Adam and Eve. They were a pair of lustful lovers. They were screwing big time way back when.

that's why we are all screwing big-time and getting screwed big time too.

yeah yeah, you SM you. whipping done the right way can be a great turn-on.

And what's with Tony (Stand-up philosopher)?

bye bye Sweets

Pak Zawi said...

Affairs on the sidelines must really be fun otherwise why should married man do it? Afterall there is the same kind of food at home to indulge in. Its the thrill at doing it without getting caught that challenge them to do it.

eva's haven said...

Zawi -- i believe they must be. I know so many married men having affairs.

My blog sister, the Witch sent me an email the other about a friend of her sister's whose husband keeps lying to her and having flings with other women. He loves her, yes...but just can't help wanting to get into other women's skirts..

what is it with (some) men? of course, some women to!

Anonymous said...

Eva,

Whipping is so mild for those philandering men.
They are liars, lying creeps!
They ought to be lined up against the wall and.....

as for the philandering women, they can do community work.

eva's haven said...

bacardi,

whoa, girl (i'm assuming you're female)....
I know philandering males...not all are creeps. But, yeah... they all have to be liars, i know. but they all have a story to tell, i'm sure.

hope, you're not running for President! wherever you are.

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

hi eva,

i know you're probably not into tagging,,, but do be sport.
i have tagged you (yikes).

Please go to my blog.

thankssss.

eva's haven said...

nuraina,
this is a surprise.
Oh Lord! a tag! you are right. tagging aint my scene. actually i know you've tagged me.
it's a ok tag, i guess.