Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HALLELUJAH! HISTORY AND OBAMA.

Let me apologize for not blogging for a mighty long time. I was in Europe. Spain to be exact. As usual -- work and play.

Not a moment passed by that I did NOT think about the US presidential elections.

My fingers were so itchy. I wanted to surf the net and blog about my days and nights.

I thought this could never happen -- I did not have time. NO TIME.

I never thought this could ever be possible. But that's the truth...so help me God!

HOWEVER -- came home. Caught up with stuff.
And YES! Barrack Hussein Obama is PRESIDENT!

That's H I S T O R Y and H I S T O R I C, people.

I rejoice. I know that he may not be as good a President as his hype want us to believe. But, I'm putting my money on him.

Never thought this day would come. Ever!

HALLELUJAH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont really know for what reason actually, but i rejoice with u, gal. cud it be his good looks, or his oratorical skills, or his good looks, or the way he convinced ppl to change, or his good looks... oh i'm really not sure, but i like him a lot. and so do most ppl in the world i reckon.

we all need change, its about time already.

eva's haven said...

simplejane,

i suppose his victory represents a shift in Americans' mindset. that they are ready to have an African American President. That says alot.

I pray it's not all about the spinning and his good looks, that this guy has a lot of substance.

Let's see what happens....