Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fast And Furious

I have been going through the Malaysian news websites and can't believe the things I read.
With just about a week to polling day, I see the caretaker government has made tons of announcements about dishing out the goodies and promising more.

Damn! the gall of it all!
And fast and furious doing that too!

People, that's your money they're promising to give away!

And I see that local diva Siti Nur Haliza has been dragged into politics.

I read about her urging voters to make the best decision based on what the government has given so that "we can live comfortably and peacefully".
She asked them to think about what is best for them and the future generations (of Malaysians).

I believe she was speaking in Gemas (somewhere in Negeri Sembilan) at a campaign of one of the candidates.

Apparently, her husband, the very randy businessman Khalid Jiwa is a personal friend of Shaziman Abu Mansor, who was until the dissolution of parliament, the Deputy Energy, Water and Communications Minister.
He is defending his Tampin seat.

And isn't Shaziman a relative of Khairy Jamaluddin?

Enough said!

And oh...not being mean, personal or judgmental here. But wasn't Siti THE cause of Khalid leaving his wife and kids?

6 comments:

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

hi eva,

just to let you know, i, er...plagiarise something of yours.
I borrowed your heading "Power To The People" for one of my election postings.

hope you don't mind and won't sue me. i know I should've asked but then i was thinking that, it is not quite your original.
thanks anyway.

God Bless.

Pak Zawi said...

Eva,
I agree we have to think of our future and the future of our next generation as advocated by Siti Nurhaliza, that is why we have to vote this BN out. At lest deny them of the two third majority in parliament. It will be a disservice to them if we let these pirates continue to plunder the nation's wealth.

shar101 said...

Hiya Peaches,

It's 3.00am local time, Sunday 9th.

BN lost their 2/3 majority, and Penang, Kelantan, Kedah, Perak and Selangor fell.

Big win for the alternative? Not yet and BN have got another entity to confront. Barisan Rakyat and its RWC.

I'm gonna take a week or two off, get naked on a secluded beach somewhere and catch some cool breeze. Should in fact be bored by day 3.
----------------------------------
So what's your beef with Siti? Just tell her "I'm the B.I.T.C.H." which is - Bitch In Total Command Here.

That ought to get her panties in a bunch (if she's wearing any).

Nuff said and I'm outta here (but I'll be back).

eva's haven said...

nuraina,

I am most honoured, Ma'am.
Plagiarise all you want!

eva's haven said...

zawi,
the BN does not need Siti to tell the people that.

Wel...the BN will have all these gimmicks...using celebs etc..

take care!

eva's haven said...

Honeybunch,

hey there Shar..
i know...i read. that's really great. what a way to go! cool!

and where might you be hiding away, naked? just mind the jellyfish..

as for siti, i'd say she's a fake. why pretend to be angelic when you're actually as normal and horny as the rest of us.

take care, sweetie.