Friday, March 21, 2008

Rafidah For President!

Go, lady, go!
Challenge old man Dollah for the presidency!

It ain't right what old man Dollah did, dropping you the way he did.

Why? Because Rafidah Aziz is AP Queen?
I think despite the spectre of the AP hovering on her head, she is still Malaysia's BEST trade negotiator.

She was a good International Trade and Industry Minister. The best. And that's saying it mildly.

Rafidah was tough and damn good, I tell ya.
I have watched her perform and she can give any foreign trade delegation a good run for their money.

Man, she's got balls. Heck, the only one in Dr Mahathir's Cabinet and Old Man Dollah's.....

And isn't she the Wanita Umno chief? She did win the Kuala Kangsar parliamentary seat, didn't she?

Dollah, was that really your decision or did someone tell you that she's gonna fuck up the FTA deal?

Muhyiddin Yassin is a pushover, man. The Americans will eat him alive.

Rafidah --- go for the presidency!

Challenge Dollah!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she got balls, what does Dollah have?

zorro said...

Yes! She sure has them....something significantly lacking in some BN male ministers. I still remember how she silenced Magdalene Albright! There is no doubt that she will perform better than Pak Lah!Its a given. But it will be an exercise in futility! How to soar like an eagle if she has to live amongst turkeys? but if it is to prove a point. why not. go for it Rafi.

Anonymous said...

I am Eva. I am single not because no man wants me but because I choose to be so. I am a woman of the universe. I am not in search of anything or anyone, Nor am I wanting. Remember - a woman can be anything that the man who loves her would have her be. But do I want to be what my man wants me to be? Hell, no! I'll be what I want to be and he can be what I want him to be!
****

You're a woman libber, ain't ya? well, don't wait too long or else you become an old spinster & woth yearning. Mark my words, let go. Men are fun & adorable! Here's looking at you, gorgeous!

PRAY,IT WORKS. joe's blog said...

I say Eva, Yes the AP queen is good in trade and industry. She is also good in AP's. So like she said in a speech at a dinner with the malaysian business community, in reply to the CEO of Carlsberg Malaysia, "Corruption is CORRUPTION PERIOD"

eva's haven said...

anon@11:41pm,

nothing, man. he's got nothing...

eva's haven said...

zorro,

ditto, sir. that said...i know she cannot live the AP allegations down.

eva's haven said...

anon@9:59AM,

hey i know... i love men! can't live without them.

here's looking at you too!

eva's haven said...

pray it works, joe's blog,

i know i know....
corruption is corruption.

BUT...i am not sure she is corrupt. she has denied all allegations.

someone told me i was stupid to believe that she was clean....

oh...whatever!

Anonymous said...

hey eva,

I agree with u! Rafidah is by far the better candidate to lead the country. She has more of Mahathir's acumen than Pak Lah ever will.

All she has to do is come clean on the APs.

Muhyiddin Yassin is a herbivor in a playing field filled with hawks and vultures.

Rafidah is an economist. She came to Cabinet via Dewan Negara in those days.

Rafidah is the one woman that nobody dares mess with in the Cabinet, before the AP scandal and her spat with Mahathir

eva's haven said...

galadriel,

Ditto, sister!

and cheers!