Friday, May 16, 2008

Where's The Money?


I read that Parliament was told that RM7.34 billion in oil royalty was paid to Terengganu between 2004 and 2007.

This means that Terengganu received about RM2.4 billion a year. But former Menteri Besar Idris Jusoh who was helming the State during that time said he only knew that Terengganu received RM1.3 billion.

So, what happened to RM1.1 billion each year from 2004 to 2007?

Where did the money go? Who squandered the money?

Pirates! Robbers!

Nobody should get away with this CRIME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pirates! Robbers!

ME?

Give me a break. I am only trying to be a proper Malaysian, earning a bit of extra on the side.

The same rule applied as on Najib. Where's your proof? No double standard, please. No goalpost shifting, please. No crime! No investigation! Only herasay.

Nasib I am not AAB or Najib admirer or I would write like you as well.

shar101 said...

Hmmm... RM4.4 billion would get me a nice tropical island whereby I'd declare independence and have just one phrase in my island's constitution,

"Step forward ye on this island and henceforth be free from all clothings, amongst other things".

And put up a skin cancer research facility too. Hehehe!

Ciao, Peaches.

P.S. OBE still in 'dormant' mode since GE12 and am waiting for 100 days. Meanwhile, it's truly amazing how life goes on in Malaysia with the 'weekly' episodes unfolding.

eva's haven said...

anon@9:57am,

hmmm...

dunno exactly what u mean....

but thanks for visiting anyway....

eva's haven said...

honey bunch shar..

oh...take me to your island...