Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oh....The Autumn Years of Pure Lust..


"It's not love, obviously. I didn't come here looking for a husband. It's a social arrangement. I buy him a nice shirt and we go out for dinner. For as long as he stays with me he doesn't pay for anything, and I get what I want -- a good time. How is that different from a man buying a young girl dinner?" -- Englishwoman Bethan, 56, in Kenya for a lot of lust and holiday romance.


Read the story here.

Of course, this is not a new story. I have read it in the tabloids. Wait! I know of some golden gals doing it. Kenya aint the only place. There is also the Mediterranean. Check out Greece and Turkey.

Hunks and beach boys. Yummy. No...I aint no golden gal yet.

Anyway, what do you think?

6 comments:

Pak Zawi said...

Eva,
Do as you please if it pleases you. Afterall its your own hard earned money that you are spending. Malaysian ladies have been known to hop across the border to Thailand to do whatever they want to do like their opposite gender always do all the time.
Whenever there is demand, there will always be supplies to meet up the demand. That is the basic of free trade.
Aids? Its prevalent anywhere even in Malaysia. Ask Pi Bani about it and she is doing great service to help the unfortunate victims of ther spouse misadventures.

eva's haven said...

zawi,

wow...you are one sporting guy!
but i think i'll pass this one when i get to be a golden gal.
picking up boys aint my cuppa tea.
however...i reckon you have to check with me again. i really hope i am not speaking to soon!

Pak Zawi said...

Eva,
There will come a time in our life when being picked up is not our option anymore and picking up is the only option. That is what I presumed to be what happened to those dames. Fortunately for them they have the means to do it and supply is available.

Kak Teh said...

hi eva, remember shirley valentine? When i watched the movie, I wanst into my autumn years yet, in fact i was still at the height of summer after a wonderful spring. Now am in late autumn and I feel a certain kind of sadness reading stories like this.
I have several entries of love in the autumn years in my blog and I hope it remains a happy autumn that we can think back and smile at during our winter years.

eva's haven said...

zawi,

yeah...i get your point. it's all about what money can buy!
the women know that....that's what they think: what's the difference between an old man with a babe and them with those hunky boys?

eva's haven said...

kak teh,
i always believe that our life is how we define it to be.

on that note.... here's to more happy autumns for you!