Friday, November 23, 2007

Bravo, TELL!


Tembam alerted me about this magazine, TELL. I can actually hear her telling me excitedly about the magazine. I can even hear her gasping and grunting and all out of breath.
I went to Rocky's Bru and here.
But....Waddya know, TELL is in so many blogs.
Nuraina has it too.
More importantly, NURIN Alert is in TELL.

I have never read TELL. At least not the Malaysian magazine. Now, did that stop anyone from going to space?

So... all I can say is -- Way to go, guys! Bravo, bravo, bravo.
I can feel that NURIN Alert is going somewhere.

(Picture of Tell cover courtesy Rocky's Bru).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More like jumping up and down and screaming Eva. Yes, it so good to actually see a respectable magazine carrying stories about the issue of NURIN Alert. People are sceptical when they don;t understand what it is about. But as Rocky says, the real work will be to actually get it working. We will, we will...more screaming and jumping up and down!!!!

Cheers babe!

Rockybru said...

There is a Swiss or French TELL, is that right?

eva's haven said...

tembam,

you guys are something else. and you are bloggers!
that's really brilliant.
congrats!

eva's haven said...

rocky,

there's a spanish Tell.

the cover looks fantastic! i'm sure the content is just as fantastic.

Great job!